Difficulty When Writing in Forums

its tom the cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have had a lot of trouble writing in the Forums as I get missed letters, words running together and misspelled words. I tried gong to a larger print but that didn't help. I type in slowly and chck each letter to see if it coms up as typed.

Thought it might be my keyboard but I changed it and it still happens. I belong to other interest Forums and have no trouble there.

I have left two words in this message so you can see. Line 2 chck for check and Line 3 coms for comes.

Any other 'cats' experiencing this?

cameo2015

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I also have had the same difficulty posting in forums.  Continuously having  to re-type words and fix spelling.  It is going on now as I type this.  Takes forever to post anything.  Please help!!     

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
I don't know why this is happenening but I'll see if I can find help. What are you posting on its tom the cat its tom the cat ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

its tom the cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Happy to know that I am not alone on this. What am I posting? I am posting comments, questions all in text form under the Health section. It would look normal now as I have had to correct each one.

Thanks.

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise

Happy to know that I am not alone on this. What am I posting? I am posting comments, questions all in text form under the Health section. It would look normal now as I have had to correct each one.

Thanks.
I actually meant what device are you using... but it's OK.. Katachig is the person to help you...

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise

its tom the cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Okay. Understand. Am using IE. But this problem is unique to this site.

its tom the cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Don't know what to say. I will be posting a thread in Health about skin issues. I will submit it as it shows on my screen.