Did you want to know?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I don't have children yet, but when I do- i definitely want to know what i'm having in advance
I'm the type that likes to plan ahead and decorate.....so i will be thrilled knowing what i'm having so i can be a little prepared and be able to personalize everything for my baby
. I've already decided on a neutral wall color (i like pale yellows and greens) and lots of giraffe decor
I can't wait to have a baby!!!!
I have a huge list of names picked out and everything

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With my son, I wanted to find out and did when I was 6 months pregnant.

If I ever chose to have another biological child (may not because I want to be a foster parent in the future or may adopt if possible), I would chose not to find out the sex. I would want to know what both ways felt like.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I HATE surprises!!! I'll be finding out as soon as I can
I want to pick out a name, have lots of pink or blue clothes ready, have a colour themed nursery and so forth all ready for when the little one comes.

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wanted to know with my oldest. I found out at 4 months pregnant. Something in my heart told it it was a boy anyways.

With Deacon they couldn't tell what I was having. He kept turning and hiding
But again, something told me it was a boy. I had him in less then 4 hours. Right before he was born (like 2 minutes) the Dr asked if I knew what I was having. I said the ultrasound couldn't tell but I knew in my heart it was a boy.
5 seconds after being born, as the Dr held him in the air she says "It's a b....." and he peed RIGHT ON HER CHEST!
I said "a boy!"

The child still pees on anything that doesn't move
and he's 5 now!