Did you see this Image?

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
EEK! That looks like something off the cover of the Weekly World News! I hope it is fake, it is just too creepy to think it may actually have appeared!

catarina77777

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Hi LilyRose :angel2:
:daisy:

It's so nice to hear from you

No, I don't remember those people, but I do remember Art Linkletter, I was a very little girl at the time and I just loved his show. I remember watching everday, because I loved when he interviewd the children on House Party.. "Kids say the Darndest Things!"
: What a great person!

Here's a couple of pics one of Art
: Of course and one of a few of the children that had their fifteen minutes of fame...how cute they are! :lvoegrin:

Who were these other people that you're speaking of?

Love & Peace
Catarina

sunlion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm a little too young for Fibber & Molly (and these days I feel really old, so that's nice to say!) but I remember my mom saying we had a "McGee's Closet" when I was little. It was called our linen closet, but basically it held all the stuff we weren't currently using but that we used to often to store in the basement - which was a lot of stuff! She said they were a radio program, and one of the recurring gags was that every time Fibber opened the closet, tons of stuff would fall on him. So every time you see a gag where someone opens a closet and all the contents fall out, that is the legacy of Fibber McGee and Molly!