Did you put posters on your bedroom walls when you were young?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AlleyGirl

As for aging well, Jon Bon Jovi is one who looks better every year
Totally!

Originally Posted by LadyLoneWolf

Nowadays for some reason, I've got relatively naked walls.
That will teach me to skim through the posts - here I was thinking you had naked posters on your walls

libby74

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Not to show my age or anything, but posters of "Dark Shadows", Bobby Sherman, the Monkees (Mike & Peter), and Leonard Whiting surrounded my bed. (Whiting played Romeo in the late 60s movie version of Romeo & Juliet; he was absolutely gorgeous!)

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ah yes, the spice girls, backstreet boys, five, Prince William (i was so in love with him and was convinced id marry him one day) hehehe!

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeppers! Lots of posters of horses
and a big one of
Bros!

That is until my dad got really arsey about them and I had to take them all down

ladylonewolf

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

That will teach me to skim through the posts - here I was thinking you had naked posters on your walls
OMG...I'd have a lot of explaining to do to when company comes over, then!

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay, I think I've got you all beat on the "age" thing.

The Beatles. My walls were covered with Beatles posters/pictures/bubblegum cards......any picture of the Beatles I could find, it would go on my walls. I think my mom just rolled her eyes.

Ms. Freya

Advisor
Veteran
Purraise

Oddly enough I never really did the poster thing until university. Then I basically wallapered my dorm-room with sci-fi and Fantasy artwork...did't help that we had a giant discount poster shop visit campus every September.

littleraven7726

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I sure did! I had many posters of Motley Crue and Skid Row on the walls. Along with Johnny Depp pictures. And some centerfolds from Horse Illustrated.

In college Brandon Lee from The Crow and Nine Inch Nails & Sisters of Mercy posters graced my dorm room wall.

belongstoevie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Going Nova

None of hot guys!
Originally Posted by Nekochan

Are you kidding? You could barely see my walls for all the posters!
I'm like you two! The only cute guy I had a picture of was my "son", my neighbor who was 10 years younger than me and I claimed as my own.

Beyond that, lots of dog and cat posters, including my favorite ever- a gigantic one with about 6 puppies sleeping on it that says "wake me for the weekend"! That's so me.

And of course, a few anime posters, scenic, scientific- including one of the space shuttle launce and one of Saturn that are still two of my favorites! I never had an X-Files poster, but I did have X-Files stuff all over! And a few Japanese style ones. Also, do you remember those stereo optic pictures that were popular about 15 years ago? I had a calendar of those, and cut it up and put those up around the room!

And they're not posters, but I had glow in the dark stars on every spare inch of wall, ceiling, door and window! Even put up in constellations as best I could around my posters.