Did you introduce yourself to TCS?

sophiec

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My very first post was asking for advice about improper elimination. I, too, did not notice the new cats on the block forum. I did, however, go back about a week or two later to properly introduce myself and the fur family.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did! my very first post was in the NCOTB forum

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

Just joined the forum to talk to others who love kitties like I do... I am currently the caretaker for 3 darlings, a blue cream calico velcro kitten named Tally, age 6 months, a little orange tabby girl, Sapphire, she came with the name and I have no idea why they would name on orange cat Sapphire??, age approximately 3 years, she's my pretty princess and then there's my beastly, bratty seal point Siamese, Simon age 2 years. Another interesting fact about my babies are they are all Leukemia positive. FeLV+ cats are the only cats I have had for the last 4 years, and this year has been horrible.... I've lost 6 this year total: Buster, Carmella, Martin, Rocket, Dale and Junior. I only lost 2 last year, Teddy and Jericho and the years before that nobody so I have made the decision that I am not taking in anymore positive kids, my heart can't take it anymore
I also have a 9 year old Lhasa Apso that I know is wondering how he ended up in a cat house! He's great with them though, actually he basically ignores them

I've had cats all my life and don't feel complete unless I have at least 1 underfoot, and since taking in Simon I have grown to adore Siamese and hope to have a few healthy ones eventually, but Simon is ornery and I don't think he is going anywhere anytime soon

Katie
As you can see, I did NOT stop taking in FeLV cats, thanks mostly to eilcon!

Tally died later that December and my precious Simon passed away the next July
Sapphy was with me for another 2 years!
Still have my doggie Vino, who still hasn't figured out how he ended up in the cat house

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I did! I don't think it was the first thing I posted, but it was shortly after.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

EnzoLeya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kernil

haha nope! One day I just started cruising, and didnt even notice there was a forum to introduce yourself.
maybe its not too late yet!
Hey I don't think it's too late for you!

Originally Posted by Jaffacake

( Poxy computer
Ok, for the second time...)

You are so right. This is definatley the friendliest forum I`ve come across.

I wanted to join a few othes like for photography and LJ but some people were so rude! The worrying thing was it seemed to be power hungry mods laying into people for tiny mistakes or people with superiority complexes who get their kicks from picking on people. So yeah, I just stay
here!
It sure is the friendliest! Everyone is so rude on other forums! Their way is the only way you should do whatever it is you're doing.

Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I did! my very first post was in the NCOTB forum

As you can see, I did NOT stop taking in FeLV cats, thanks mostly to eilcon!

Tally died later that December and my precious Simon passed away the next July
Sapphy was with me for another 2 years!
Still have my doggie Vino, who still hasn't figured out how he ended up in the cat house
He still doesn't know how he ended up in the cat house!

naia

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Never had one myself... so you're not alone.