Did you give your kitty a middle name??

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by CommonOddity042

Nope...you're just crazy.

Typh's middle name is being debated by bf and I.
aww..now that was mean
lol

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Howler Mysterous - Cat

Kera The Love Bug - Kitten

Baby Girl Rescued Heart- Dog

I know some are thing what weird names but, There are storys behind all there names.

Baby got her name because we were checking our e-mail one night and we got a pic from pet ad that said send out a last request in attept that this reaches a loving family. Dog to be put to Death in 3 days Please Help. She had been badly beaten and had been at the shelter for I called that night but no anwser I couldnt sleep all night I thought surely it was too late if i called in the morning. But i had to try and they said baby was still there i said i will be there in 3 hours and i drove 3 hours to pick her up and she was so scared and when i looked into her eyes it was like she was saying thanks and at that moment i knew i didnt rescue her she rescued me and she was forever in my heart. so she became Baby Girl witch was her name she cae with and I added on Rescued Heart for the reason above.

Howler got is name cuz we found him out side my mother in laws house and we never knew where he came from or where he had been and he Howled all the time and love to talk alot. So beacuse he talked alot we called him Howler and Beacuse we did not know where he came from he became Mysterous for his middle name.

Kera got her name because she was my 5th wed anv gift from my husband and with her in the box was a little love bug stuffed animal so I call her The Little Love Bug. Her first name i just loved the sound of the name it just seem to fit her.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Only 3 of my girls have middle names

Scampi Marie
Missy Jo
Betsy Sue

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope,none of mine have a middle name.They have nicknames though.

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

So....last night I was cleaning out Kenzie's cage and had her out running around the kitchen....well of course, Kenzie's favorite game is "bite mommy's ankels until she dances around like a mad woman"....well, last night Kenzie bit me good and I turned around, took the newspaper, and hit my leg with it to scare her with the noise and said "Kenzie Marie! You stop that right now missy".....Colin had just happened to walk into the kitchen at that moment and just looked at me like I had completley lost it....all of a sudden he says "Ummm....you give your cats a middle name???" .....lol....

So come on and fess up everyone! I know I'm not the only crazy kitty person out there who give the kitties middle names lol....right??? Also, don't forget to give your kitty's first and middle name if it has one
That was I can show Colin i'm not the only one who does this
I just happen to be reading some Russian literature
and they always have MANY names, more than three. So I guess if you have a cat like a Russian Blue, you had better have lots of names.