Did you ever...

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like your friend had a sense of humour righ up to the end. I'm sure she was a wonderful person.

I used to collect and still collect My Little Ponies. I also collect all other horse figures, as well. I also collect Kiss memorabilia (sp) as well as movie DVD's

vespacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sashacat421

That is really cool!

I collect hair. Don't cringe... I collect good hair. I have hair from all my kitties, I have locks of hair from good friends, stuff like that. I keep them in a little box and each strand or lock is tied with a different ribbon. I just got some of Saba's fur (hair) and tied it up.

Fred Long Soldier, my best Indian friend taught me that. He sent me his long hair in a beaded bag with a note, and since then my collection brings great peace.
That sounds very interesting, actually.

ilovecats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I collect kitty items to put in my room!
Mostly cat posters from fairs, and from Catfancy.

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I like good art books, but my strange interest is collecting "obnoxious ashtrays"- those cool ceramic art deco 50's style weirdly shaped, colorful ashtrays. I had to stop before it gets out of hand, but the urge is there to find more.

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I collected a lot when I was younger - it started when I was really little with my "dead balloon" collection. I think I just couldn't bear to throw them away! Later I collected rocks, erasers, key chains, foreign money, fans. Now I only collect shot glasses.

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I collect Muscle Machines (diecast cars), shot glasses from where my family visits and where I visit, old and vintage cameras and projectors.

I used to collect KISS stuff, but ever since Gene and Paul kicked Peter out and put someone else in his makeup and costume, I've gotten rid of all my stuff except for Peter.