Did anyone start a Sunday DT?

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh yeah, the county that i am in is famous for the apple festival. apple farms everywhere. father in law used to own one of them but not anymore.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, Kellye, guess I am just not reading enough in the Lounge these days. I have tried to learn a little bit of ASL, as there are a couple of students at school whose parents are deaf. Let's just say that I am glad they can lip read.

Myste: The Valentine project looks great. I haven't stitched in I-don't-know-how-long. I just picked up a cross stitch magazine at the checkout in the grocery store the other night. It had a couple of cool projects on the cover.

Today I splurged on a new toy: combo printer, scanner, copier. Wal-Mart had them for $128. Couldn't pass it up. I have been wanting a scanner for soooo long. The first pic I scanned looked pretty good (one of the cats, of course). Guess I'll be bombarding Anne with Caption This photos.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So far we have about a foot of snow, with the worst yet to come. The weather channel actual said Blizzard on the forecast for tomorrow. The entire county where I live in under a snow emergency.

My s/o works at a nearby hospital (2 blocks away) and he heard they might bring out the National Guard to pick up hospital employees who couldn't make it to work. He walked today, it's nice to live so close to work!

It is so bad that even Wal-Mart closed! That's a first. I will have some serious shoveling to do once this is all over. We could get as much as 30 inches, so my car will be in pretty deep. It's a good thing I can walk to work, I might have to wait for the spring thaw.

sherral46

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LDG, I had pneumoina 3 years ago,so I had the shot at that time,can you get it again?I hope thats not what I have,I don't have any sick days built up.I slept from 3:eek:o PM last night to 3: 30 AM this moring. Haven't stopped coughing yet.Ribs still hurt.