diarrhea, rough breathing and vomits

miharu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have 2 3weeks old kittens. I have been taking care for them for about 2 weeks now. They are name Sora and Fluffy.

when they can first poo, Fluffy had diarrhea and Sora has formed stool. This was when I give them full cream milk powder, but then I read that they cannot drink cow's milk, so I change to kitty's milk.

when i changed to kitty's milk, Fluffy still had diarrhea and Sora has loose stool. I checked the ingredients for the kitty's milk and it has 40% lactose. I read that cat cannot eat lactose, this confused me.

then i changed to kitten's glob but changed Karo syrup to golden syrup which also from corn. but my two kittens got extreme diaarhea from this, and Sora vomits. Then, I changed back to the kitty's milk.

oh, after they drink, both always have rough breathing. i'm concerned. do they have some sort of respiratory problem, or the milk has gottn into their lungs? they are bottle-fed.

both also have suckling dilemma, i try putting them in their beds but they will cry and calling for me, so i need to give them my fingers for them to suckle. any other methods to calm them down?

and they are underweight by 20g from ideal weight, is this any good?

i'm going to see a vet in 2 days, after a week of searching a vet clinic I finally found one! that's a relief. i just so worried and wolud like some thoughts about this.

thank u so much for your concern.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miharu

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise