Diamond food recalls, now include 12 brands

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sheesh, I can't keep up with all the recalls...too much for my head! Does someone have a list of all the brands that Diamond makes? Not just the recalled ones but all they produce. I don't know where most of the food I buy comes from, so I just want to avoid ALL of them from Diamond until this recall stuff is over. Friskies is starting to look a little better right now.

On a side note, I seen that Natural Balance was in there somewhere. Parker would NOT eat the can I got for him. I had to throw it out.

Hope no one else, humans or pets dies from this. 
This recall consists of KIBBLE only. I did start and was maintaining a thread on this recall with specifics. There was a complete list, with links, in that thread. It seems to have disappeared. Looks like updates are now being posted to this thread instead.

Last edited:

aristotle

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Holy snap. o_O I'm busy trying to get my kitten's eye healed from Conjuctivitis, then I get on here and see that like all my Tractor Supply's cat food (4Health, TotW, & Diamond) and being jerked off the shelves. Good grief. Thank ya'll so much for keeping this up to date. I was about to purchase 4Health all stages cat food, and this site saved my kitten and our family a ton of trouble and issues. I most likely would not have know about this crazy ordeal without you all. Thank you all again. I owe ya'll one.