DH's, BF's, SO's

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Lucas. Anyways, we have been together for 7.5 years. Sorry these pics are too big, I DID resize them in photobucket but they aren't showing up forum sized!

And here he is with his other girlfriend Kinks.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
This is one of my favourite pics of DH

And one of my favourite wedding pics

lucyfur007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here is a pic of Mika and Ben my partner of 3 years in April! Picture is mostly of Mika since we are sort of infatuated with her right now.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Here's Pat, my BF for 17 years and husband for 5 of those, at our wedding:

Here's the last one of him and his dad together:

But this is what he usually looks like at home:

auchick

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Not to crash, but I'm so jealous of all you lucky ladies who found cat lover SO's!! Every man I've met lately is a HUGE dog fan and would secretly like to dropkick a cat out the window! :-(

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat-loving hubbies are made, not born.
Pat swore he never wanted any animals. That was before Tailer converted him to a cat person. Maybe your guys just need to find the right cat.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by auchick

Not to crash, but I'm so jealous of all you lucky ladies who found cat lover SO's!! Every man I've met lately is a HUGE dog fan and would secretly like to dropkick a cat out the window! :-(
My DH had never owned any pets, and wasn't at all keen on getting a cat. Then look at the pic with Smudgey smooshed up against his face while he's sleeping - she ALWAYS snuggles with him and he loves it.

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had to promise my dear sweet husband that I would never tell his name online or post a photo, so...
This is the best I can do.

taurus77

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

My handsome Colin
Whoa!!! Holy cow!! What a hottie (someone needs to put out the fire, he's so hot!!)!!!

Starry eyed tiger, you rock!

I loooooovvvvveeee men in uniform!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Eric would be very upset that I posted this picture but it is just so sweet.
It doesn't show his face but it does show his true character and what makes him so wonderful. He tries to hide this side of himself.

I took this picture a few months ago when he was home from work sick with the flu. He was very well taken care of by his nurses. Max, Mia and Vanna with Sampson guarding from above. Oh and this is the crew we sleep with every night minus Magnum.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Eric would be very upset that I posted this picture but it is just so sweet.
It doesn't show his face but it does show his true character and what makes him so wonderful. He tries to hide this side of himself.

I took this picture a few weeks ago when he was home from work sick with the flu. He was very well taken care of by his nurses. Max, Mia and Vanna with Sampson guarding from above. Oh and this is the crew we sleep with every night minus Magnum.
Awwwwww!!

worriedmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by auchick

You never know though. My DH was a huge dog lover (he was ok with cats but more of a dog guy) it did not take long for him to fall head of heals for my RB baby, Princess. He even adopted another cat before we were married. Now it is so sweet cause he talks to them in the little baby voice and loves on them.

goonie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
my DH was a dog person too. i once mentioned cats when i first met him and his response was 'cats - what good are they?' he's now the total opposite and crazy about cats. we have 9.