DH was in an accident!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GOOD GRIEF!!! I just read what I wrote last night and am sooooooooooo upset!!!
I meant to post he wrecked his truck BUT he was o.k.!!! Not he was o.k. but wrecked the truck.
Yes, it is only metal and he is the most important thing to me other than my kids.Without him and the kids,I am nothing and want nothing.
He is o.k. today also.I went with him to see the truck and took pics.I think the tow truck company saw us coming though.It was $195.00 for them to tow the truck.
It is totaled!!! Ther eis no driving it or fixing it at all.We sold it to Shawn's brother for parts.He broke the main frame of the truck and shoved the cab over in the back amoung other things.Here are some pics of the truck.Again,I'm just thanking God,my Dad and his Dad that he is o.k. We will get another truck as soon as we can.My Mom told me we can borrow the money from the savings account.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
OWWWIIIIEEEE.

I'm just glad your husband is ok. We all know that you put your hubby first. But after you figure he's ok, then it is hard not to be upset over the car. I'm glad you're going to get help with another truck.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you look at the one pic of the left front of the truck,you'll see the wheel is straight.Now, look at the right side front wheel................it's turned.He broke the tierod (sp) and a few other things there.
The Axle is broken and the frame is bent.So, it is what the insurance calls totalled. The cab on the truck is crooked also.So, we know there is major damage there also.
My Mom wouldn't let me down and let us go without a vehicle with 4 kids.
BUT, we're gonna try getting one on our own.You know,kind of the pride thing.