DH is away and I am home alone....

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone!!! I think I did ok last night.... the evening time was fine. I got the kitty's nails done, put away some dishes, straightened up a bit, did 2 loads of wash, watched my soaps (with no complaining I might add....funny GH just didn't sound the same without hearing "do we have to watch this crap?!"
), and then snuggled with the kitts & watched "Just Friends" a movie on HBO....it was pretty funny. I made popcorn, and LuckyGirl decided to help herself to it, eating right out of the bowl. And LuckyGirl actually sat on my belly when I laid down on the couch....she never does that. She must've been missing daddy too. And she slept on his side of the bed. They both woke me at 5:30am....so I closed the door to the bedroom so they could carry on with their morning ruckus without waking me....then they decided to paw at the door and make a horrible racket that way....
I finally fed them about 6:30....you would've thought that they hadn't eaten all night, like there wasn't dry food sitting out or anything?!
Tonight, I swear, I gotta get some x-mas stuff out....