DH found a tiny kitten

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by nurseangel

Update

The kitten is now home with Mil. He likes to be held; he cries when she puts him down so she's been doing a lot of holding. I am extremely jealous. I am not the jealous type at all, but in this case, I am making an exception. I still want the kitten for my ownself. He seems to be doing good except that he drags one of his back legs.
Bless his heart....he loves to be held. He sounds like such a sweetie. I'm so glad he has a loving home. I hope his leg gets better.

Yes, go and hold him. And enjoy holding him and cuddling with him.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Winchester

Bless his heart....he loves to be held. He sounds like such a sweetie. I'm so glad he has a loving home. I hope his leg gets better.

Yes, go and hold him. And enjoy holding him and cuddling with him.

I got to see him today it was wonderful. I can't get over how tiny he is; about the size of a little rat. He doesn't look like he's grown much since the first time I saw him. He is eating good, though. I held him for the longest time. He loves to snuggle and cuddle, and he purrs so loud. He is a totally helpless creature. I may have mentioned that Mil can't let him sleep with her for fear of rolling over on him. She is also concerned he would fall off the bed. She said she had to do her housework one-handed the other night because he wouldn't let her put him down. I am in love
, but I don't think there's any chance of her giving him back, even if DH would agree. We are still up in the air about a name.

Originally Posted by Momto3boys

Oh he sounds like such a sweetie

Did you get any pictures of him?
I'm sure your MIL's adult cats will take to him soon
I meant to take my camera and didn't! I have an awful migraine and gone to the doctor first. I am going to try to get some pics next week. I hope I can post them (I'm so terrible at posting pictures).

Thanks to everyone for their advice, thoughtful words and warm wishes.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWW Sounds like such a very special, loving little kitten
. I don't blame you for falling in love. At least he is in the family and you can see him regularly. You never know how things will turn out though. Hope his little leg will be something that will heal up and he will recover fully

Can't wait to see
of the little guy.