Dessert??? Which one are you??

dinahcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I got this in an email. Thought it was cute. I'm a Brownie, by the way... Post your answer.

If all the desserts listed below were sitting in front of you, which would you choose? Pick your dessert, then look to see what psychiatrists think about you! After taking the dessert personality test, send this e-mail on to others, but when you do, be sure to put your choice of dessert in the subject box.

(Sorry you can only pick one)

Angel Food Cake
Brownies
Lemon Meringue
Vanilla cake with Chocolate Icing
Strawberry Shortcake
Chocolate on Chocolate
Ice Cream
Carrot Cake

NO. You can't change your mind once you scroll down! So think
carefully what your choice will be!

OK - Now that you've made your choice, this is what research says
about you!

SCROLL DOWN

A LITTLE MORE

ALMOST THERE

YOU'RE HERE!

ANGEL FOOD CAKE. Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

BROWNIES. You are adventurous, love new ideas, are a champion of under dogs and a slayer of dragons. When tempers flare up, you whip out your saber. You are always the oddball with a unique sense of humor and direction. You tend to be very loyal.

LEMON MERINGUE... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be overly emotional at times.

CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE... Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

ICE CREAM... You like sports, whether it be baseball, football,
basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate,
but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote
control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

CARROT CAKE... You are a very fun loving person, who likes to
laugh. You are fun to be with. People like to hang out with you. You are a very warm hearted person and a little quirky at times. You have many loyal friends.

lilysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE... Romantic, warm, loving. You care about other people and can be counted on in a pinch. You tend to melt. You can be overly emotional at times.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
CHOCOLATE ON CHOCOLATE... Sexy; always ready to give and receive. Very creative, adventurous, ambitious, and passionate. You can appear to have a cold exterior but are warm on the inside. Not afraid to take chances. Will not settle for anything average in life. Love to laugh.

kimichan

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I love ice cream! I agree with the sports, but I don't know if I agree with the self centered and high maintenance (but I guess you'd have to ask my boyfriend!!)

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my! I love lemon! Lemon Meringue - but I don't think I am a diva (although some would really want to slap me around a bit here I'm sure)
Elizabeth
a/k/a/ "SashaBrat!" (thank Ryan for that one!)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay I have to say mine is totally WRONG! I picked ice cream because I've been craving that for a while... I hate sports, I don't like watching, much less participating... I don't think I'm self centered or high maintenance! I do like the remote though...

ICE CREAM... You like sports, whether it be baseball, football,
basketball, or soccer. If you could, you would like to participate,
but you enjoy watching sports. You don't like to give up the remote
control. You tend to be self-centered and high maintenance.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I picked Chocolate on Chocolate

jin & spawn

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Okay, I picked vanilla cake with chocolate frosting... but that's only because I just HAD brownies! The cake sounded good!
But that does not fit me at ALL!

VANILLA CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE ICING... Fun-loving, sassy, humorous. Not very grounded in life; very indecisive and lack motivation. Everyone enjoys being around you, but you are a practical joker. Others should be cautious in making you mad. However, you are a friend for life.

I don't hardly think so!

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Jin & Spawn

Okay, I picked vanilla cake with chocolate frosting... but that's only because I just HAD brownies! The cake sounded good!
But that does not fit me at ALL!

I don't hardly think so!
But did you pick before or after you read all the definitions?

I like this one - it sounds a lot more like me than what I was!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vanilla cake and chocolate icing!!!

like a glove!

*i dont know about the lack motivation... i am a huuuuuge procrastinator, so it take an act of god to get me to get random stuff done(usually at the last minute) but as far as life in general goes... i am very motivated to get where i want to be for the rest of my life

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LEMON MERINGUE... Smooth, sexy, & articulate with your hands, you are an excellent after-dinner speaker and a good teacher. But don't try to walk and chew gum at the same time. A bit of a diva at times, but you have many friends.

No wonder I'm always swallowing gum!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i picked angel cake coz i love it?

and it fits me very well

ANGEL FOOD CAKE. Sweet, loving, cuddly. You love all warm and fuzzy items. A little nutty at times. Sometimes you need an ice cream cone at the end of the day. Others perceive you as being childlike and immature at times.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I agree with parts of this, but not others...............but the biggest problem is now I'm hungry for vanilla cake with choco frosting!!!

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Fits me like to a T. Especially the cold exterior but warm inside. Many people have told me I am hard to get to know but once they do would change a thing.

Tricia