Desperate Housewives

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I LOVE Deperate Housewives! I record all of them on DVR so I can either watch later and fast forward the commercials, or play on the computer for the first 1/2 hour and then I can fast forward the commercials for DH and Grey's Anatomy (which I'm also recording).

Bree is so classic! I loved it when she changed Rex's tie!
I had wondered if he was really dead over the summer, but since they showed him in an open casket I'm convinced.

I thought Mike coming home to Zach and Susan was rather anti-climactic. I mean, couldn't we have had a Darth Vader moment? "Zach, I am your father!" (in best James Earl Jones voice).

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

I LOVE Deperate Housewives! I record all of them on DVR so I can either watch later and fast forward the commercials, or play on the computer for the first 1/2 hour and then I can fast forward the commercials for DH and Grey's Anatomy (which I'm also recording).

Bree is so classic! I loved it when she changed Rex's tie!
I had wondered if he was really dead over the summer, but since they showed him in an open casket I'm convinced.

I thought Mike coming home to Zach and Susan was rather anti-climactic. I mean, couldn't we have had a Darth Vader moment? "Zach, I am your father!" (in best James Earl Jones voice).
That was great, Heidi!! On another note, Do you have TiVo?

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well we know who is down in the basement....i'm not sure if the story she told was true or not (to the dr to get pills) but its got my mind turning!

Also, i about fell off the couch when Bree slapped her mother in law!! Go Bree!!!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by yasmine

Well we know who is down in the basement....i'm not sure if the story she told was true or not (to the dr to get pills) but its got my mind turning!

Also, i about fell off the couch when Bree slapped her mother in law!! Go Bree!!!
Man! I tell you what! Zack and I just looked at each other like she had totally lost her mind. I probably would have done the same thing if my MIL pulled that crap too!
But, I just say that...I have more respect for her than that. I would have just taken Annette by the hand and walked away from the crying lunatic!

About the new lady, she obviously has some issues and it looks like Susan is now going to be in the middle of another crazy episode with her new neighbor

It looks like Gaby and John are gonna have it out next week...I can't wait!
And...Carlos, I am glad someone beat his butt!

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

That was great, Heidi!! On another note, Do you have TiVo?
I try.

It's not actually TIVO, since it's through Dish Network, but it's essentially the same thing. It's a Digital Video Recorder. I have it set to record Rome, The O.C. (both of which I sorely need to catch up on!), Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy.

Originally Posted by yasmine

That situation is so intriguing! Is the story she told the Dr. true? Or just a fabrication to get what she wants?

I'm liking Bree more and more this season. She didn't show a lot of personality last season, but boy she is now!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heidi...I love the OC too...Zack does as well...we missed 2 episodes ago when the Hurricane was on its way....we are such crazy fans that he found it online and we watched it!

yasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

That situation is so intriguing! Is the story she told the Dr. true? Or just a fabrication to get what she wants?

I'm liking Bree more and more this season. She didn't show a lot of personality last season, but boy she is now!
I'm not sure if its the truth or not- if it is i can see why shes doing what shes doing but apparently he did something to rub her the wrong way! lol

kittylea

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i think the story she said wasnt true. if she said that story to knock out her husband (or whoever) then why would it be true at all?

babygirl'sdawn

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WeLoveEllie

George is obsessed with Bree. He is the reason Rex died.
Looks to me like the new neighbor fabricated the story to get the Rx. I agree it's the husband/father but like y'all am waiting to see what he did that they're seeking revenge for.

I think George was the one that killed Rex, but I hope they don't run the storyline suspecting Bree for too long. I want to see what she does w/ the insurance settlement.
Maybe she'll go totally un-Bree wild.....*grin*

Susan should forget breaking up. Since she really doesn't want too, but could you really date someone who almost shot someone else? Too creepy. But I like the Edy w/ Carl scenerio. That cracks me up. He's such a looser that even I (like Susan) feels sorry for Edy.

I love how Gaby took back her checkbook. Go Girl. Course she doesn't want John now, cause she only wants to nettle her husband and now he's not around to get irked. Also, before when she was sneaking around w/ a youngster that (almost getting caught) was the fun part of it for Gaby.

I think they'll give Lynette a chance and do some pretty fun stuff at the office. I liked the job interview scene. I also like how she got her husband on her page. Who wants to work all day and come home to a messy house (when they used to keep it spotless for him to come home to) know what I mean?

catwoman70

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh i love DH....and i was cracking up when Susan ran over Eddy hahahahah all you heard was THUNK!