Desperate for help - cat bites

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have heard all the "catitude" descriptions about various colors. I always heard that black cats were the most likely to be wild and rough, and I've heard about "tortitude" and "orange attitude." I think it's all hooey, but don't try arguing with anyone about it!

Our orange cat is gentlest cat I've every known, and Sterling is the one that gave Dottie a bite that got infected. Ella, the Katrina rescue, used to occasionally nip, but it was never vicious, just showing annoyance the only way she knew how.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

I have heard all the "catitude" descriptions about various colors. I always heard that black cats were the most likely to be wild and rough, and I've heard about "tortitude" and "orange attitude." I think it's all hooey, but don't try arguing with anyone about it!

Our orange cat is gentlest cat I've every known, and Sterling is the one that gave Dottie a bite that got infected. Ella, the Katrina rescue, used to occasionally nip, but it was never vicious, just showing annoyance the only way she knew how.
I'll be the first to agree with you. We have two Siamese that are nothing like Siamese are apparently "supposed" to be. They are more laid-back and easy-going, loving to everyone than any cat we've ever had before them.