Depressed.......

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Im not enabling him... havent even spoke to him or told him any of this... Just my thoughts and wanting to understand whats going on in his head. I guess it's kind of a closure issue....
his mother has been calling ALL night telling me it's me that causes him to act this way and told me not to call and talk to him on the phone anymore... funny thing is, I havent... not once but since I know she's crazy I just simply said " Im sorry, I wont do it again. Didnt mean to bother you" and left it at that. She hung up on me, and has called back about 4 times and I havent answered. No messages left. She did say Reggie was asleep and she was calling from her cell phone so he probably didnt even know. It's happened before. I have to admit, I am relieved to not have to deal with all the loonyness with that family anymore! Before I HAD to be nice to her, NOW I dont have to be!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HIs mother called my house till 1am!
I called him on his cell phone this morning and kindly informed him that if she didnt stop, I would have to report it as harrassment. And as I was telling him what she did (this was around 6:15 this morning) she started calling again. Apparently she has gotten ahold of his cell phone while he was asleep and called EVERYONE on his phonebook and told them I was to blame for the whole thing. Even his boss.. He apologize and said he would take care of it and I ended it at that. I believe if this continues. Im changing my phone number and possibly filing a slander lawsuit