Deodorants that don't work?

carwashcats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have had a hard time, dry idea worked great for me until summer, the white mess was such a turn off. So I happened upon a sort of 24 hr, crystals type called Lafe's natural and organic, hemp oil deodorant. It is great, no white mess, no smell, and I don't have to reapply it if I change my clothes in one day! I have to get it at one of our Massage Clinic's in town, it is around 6.50. and worth every penny!

pipersjo

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I use the new Secret (I think) prescription strength deodorant. Over the last couple of years, I have noticed I sweat, well, like a pig! This is the only thing that seems to help me now, but it's expensive. I think it was $8 for the stick.

sofiecusion

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I won't use roll ons or gels. Suave hardens too quickly. I would have to reapply regular Secret a few times a day to smell "fresh". I have been an avid Dove user for awhile now.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

those are easy to find ... try your local health food store////

often they have
Jasons

nature gate

avalon

all are deodorant onlys ///
I never even thought of that - thanks Sharky!

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have massive problems with sweating (well not anymore... but all through puberty). What works best for me is to use Certain Dri, which you put on at night and I swear you'll never sweat again from your armpits. Then after the shower I put on my Dove deodorant, let it soak in a little bit, and then use toilet paper to get the excess off. It's weird, but if you blot it like lipstick you never get white marks on your clothes. Since you don't sweat, you don't need much deodorant.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Secret Platinum
Dove
Degree
Lady's Speed Stick

.....all that stuff does NOT work at all for me. The only brand i use now is Certain- Dry (i use the regular one at night and Certain Dry- AM during the day to freshen up if i need it) Certain Dry is THE BEST deoderant around in my opinion
The other stuff just does not come close!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've actually never had a deoderant that doesn't work for me.
Everything that I've ever tried works for me, and I usually buy whatever is on sale.

stacyd1987

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Secret's been the only brand that I liked. I hated Degree though.
I really like Secret's vanilla scented one that came out!