Dental Sprays For My Cats

vickync

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
One of my senior cat's breath would melt iron--I had him checked by his Vet, full lab chemistries were run and had his teeth cleaned and still he had dragon breath. Desperate I ordered Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution (dog and cat water additive for bad breath, cleans and treats gums--Vet recommended) from amazon.com----16 oz. for $16.49. It is odorless and tasteless and you add (1) t. Oxyfresh to (1) quart of water and pour into pet's water dish. Miracle! The product worked, no more dragon breath and it began working almost immediately; I now have the Oxyfresh solution in all of my cats' water bowls and the water drinking fountain (with charcoal filter removed). This is a bargain at the price and I recommend it whole heartedly to anyone with dogs or cats with bad breath.
I just checked on amazon.com (4/18/2017 and it states it is out-of-stock and amazon doesn't know when it will be back in stock---I ordered it from amazon on 4/9/17). I went on-line and found a source for Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution offered by "flossucom" on eBay for $16.49 plus shipping. Interestingly a couple of sellers on eBay are trying to sell this product for hundreds of dollars for 16 oz.---they must be delusional.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Shannonb232

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Wow. Thank you. The LEBA III came in the mail today. My cat hates it!

vickync

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow. Thank you. The LEBA III came in the mail today. My cat hates it!
The Oxyfresh Pet Oral Hygiene Solution for Dogs and Cats is odorless and tasteless and your cat will not know anything is in its water; the product does work and gets rid of bad breath in cats and dogs. The gal on ebay that offers it for $16.49 plus shipping is a dental hygienist. She ships quickly; let me know if you notice a difference once you begin adding the Oxyfresh to the water dishes.