Demographics of TCS?

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Married female, 49 years old, born and raised in Philly, resident of Germany for decades, no skin kids, but spend a lot of time with teens and twentysomethings due to job and number of nieces and nephews, complicated family background re ethnicity/religion/politics, one male kitty who believes he's a dog.

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Marishka

C-Bus? I thought I was the only one that said that. My mom will even just say The Bus, Ohio. And no one ever gets it...lol.
I'm in Hilliard, are you around there?
Actually I've heard it quite a bit, there's even an events magazine called "C-Bus". I'm going to school at OSU, so no, not in Hilliard, though I've been there a few times.

essayons89

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Married female, 49 years old, born and raised in Philly, resident of Germany for decades, no skin kids, but spend a lot of time with teens and twentysomethings due to job and number of nieces and nephews, complicated family background re ethnicity/religion/politics, one male kitty who believes he's a dog.
I have a lot of family in Philly and across the river in Pennsauken. My brother and sister are just getting back from a week long visit up there.

Bryan

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SophieC

Hi Churchi....welcome to TCS!

You're not the only male member on TCS,
but we females far outnumber you males
What do you base this on?
When I was single, I joined an animal right's group and you were right about that, there were ten females for every male. And believe it or not, that was not why I joined. However, once I saw the ratio...

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are a lot of guys with cats, they just spend more time on sites dedicated to sports/gambling/gaming.

theimp98

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

There are a lot of guys with cats, they just spend more time on sites dedicated to sports/gambling/gaming.
hmm gaming/motorcycles/ and looking at cool tech toys
\\
yeayea ok i admit i am guy also.

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by twstychik

27 Female here... from the home of the Notre Dame Fighting Irish!

Oh, and I believe DWF is actually Divorced White Female... I could be wrong though?!
I'm not all THAT "domestic" - that MAY be why I'm divorced

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well, it looks like we have a few guys on the board. That works for me.