Delivery Question

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Zoe's babies are doin great. I don't usually pick favorites since they're all so cute, but I've got to say, one of the orange boys is just the sweetest thing! He's the only one that really likes to be held, and he's sat with me for as long as 15 min! (I don't like to keep him from his mom much longer than that). Yesterday he fell asleep in my hands

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I know, they are all sooo cute, Zoe's and Baby Girl's. My little black one will come straight to me so I can pet her and pick her up. The other 2 like for us to pet them but they don't get up and come to us. They still haven't left their nest yet but they are walking (very wobbly and falling around). Lol. It's so cute to watch.

My tortie is my baby. She likes to suck on a fleece blanket while I pet her. But you have to watch out, she will go from loving and purring to biting and scratching in the blink of an eye. She doesn't break the skin when she bites but she bites hard. Lol. Everyone says she's mean. She's not mean, just tempermental. If I was going to intentionally have kittens it would have been from her. I think her babies would have been gorgeous. I have already gotten her spayed, I never intended to have kittens. Lol

carlysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Temp down to 99.7 this morning. Keep your fingers crossed that we will see some kittens soon. By my estimate she'd be 66 days today.

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Come on Carly!!!!

cutekittenkat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by cslenker

My tortie is my baby. She likes to suck on a fleece blanket while I pet her. But you have to watch out, she will go from loving and purring to biting and scratching in the blink of an eye. She doesn't break the skin when she bites but she bites hard. Lol. Everyone says she's mean. She's not mean, just tempermental. If I was going to intentionally have kittens it would have been from her. I think her babies would have been gorgeous. I have already gotten her spayed, I never intended to have kittens. Lol
I had a tortie girl too a while back, and she definatly had the torti attitude! She did what she wanted, and wouldn't listen to anyone
. Unfortunatly she disappeared a few years ago

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Freckles does what she wants. She goes and plays in the horse pasture behind our yard. She came home last year with a broken pelvic from falling out of a tree. She was the sweetest cat ever while she was hurt. We knew she was feeling better when she got her atittude back. LOL. I sure do love that cat.

cslenker

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It sure took them long enough. Lol. But all the babies are here. We get to enjoy them.

carlysmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I won't! I hated it and I will get Carly spayed first thing. I will also get whatever kitten/s we keep spayed or neutered as well. I'm not interested in being a breeder no matter how well I can handle it. I just didn't like the whole process.