Delilah is in labor i believe

midnightsmama

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by qtkitty

Nope no more kitties .. she is still alseep in my lap.

She was awake a while ago and was alert and went and licked on Geo ( her Foster Baby .. or so she said when we brought him home almost a year ago). Then she came back and laid in my lap and went back to sleep.
Ahh I am so sorry.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

qtkitty

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There are no more kitties .. i thought i saw movement towards her back leg.. but i think that was hopeful thinking on my part ... she is wanting me to stay back here at the computer .. she is not dripping blood anymore ... and she is extremely alert.

Actually last night she was trying to get Geo to nurse from her and giving him a bath like he was her kitten.. just like she used to do when he was a baby.. it was really sweet.

I am not sure .. but since she has not had any kittens .. but she is HEAVY .. and i mean HEAVY with milk .. i am thinking of asking around to see if there are any newborn kittens that need help in the area.. and if so tell them i can only take one MAX 2 incase she does not take them in ( at this point i doubt she would .. but she seems furist .. she thought geo was her kitten( she even got some milk in for him) .. but she would not have a thing to do with shadow .. shadow is black fured while geo is white with spots) and so it will not be as stressing on her, but she will feel better cause she will have babies KWIM.

I guess it goes to show in everything bad there is always a little good.