Deli sandwiches

bigorangemenace

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Well.. it would be Subway here.. and I would get a sub with italian bread (if I could I would get the kind my mom buys, made with dried tomatoes and basil or something.. anyways its good shtuff) It would be a foot long, four slices of bacon on top, covered in three slices of swiss cheese, and then I would get onions, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles, and then a nice thick layer of turkey, with three slices of american cheese on the bottom, and some "real" mayonaise to go with it. because as much as I love Miracle Whip sometimes it just doesnt do.
And then I would make them toast it like they have in the commercials.. otherwise I would get the exact same thing but with chicken in it instead of turkey. MMMM.... I order the same thingevery time. Even at restaraunts I always order a club sandwich if I can get it (bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and sliced deli meats and cheese, with a toothpick stuck in the middle of each peice to keep it together) YUMl. Nothing better than a nice hot bowl of Chicken Dumpling soup, or just regular chicken noodle. I LOVE the way my grandma (technically my mother's boyfriend's mom) makes chicken noodle soup. It is SOOOO GOOD.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have subway here too!

I
the meatball mariana with cheese! It's so filling too...