Decorating Dilema - I need help!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! You guys are definately The Best! I am constantly amazed at the support a person can get here, no matter what the subject is!

Well.....headed for the paint store today (actually we hit 3 places). All three did not think burgundy walls would be a good idea. They were looking at what my comforter/curtains looked like versus what I want. Apparently it would be "too much" if I chose that color. So....I have settled for a green marbled wallpaper that will go a little more than half way up the wall (guess I'm not doing the wood. That too, apparently would be too much because my bedroom set is wood.) The border I have chose is really nice. And....It has plenty of burgundy in it also. The top part of the wall is going to ba a taupe/beige color. This will bring out the similar colors in the bedding and the wallpaper.

I will still try to post a picture when it's all done.

Hubby just sits there and shakes his head. he'd really like me to wait for him to tackle this but my week off is next week and I want to do it while I have quiet time. besides....I have help coming over. The room should be done in no time.

Once again,...Thanks guys!

I may still do the bagging effect. It sounds like a lot of fun and yet, so simple.