Debby is a MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sfell

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Debby & Happy Birthday Amber!!!!

Rest up and enjoy that precious baby!

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BIG HUGS TO YOU DEBBY AND BRENT AND CUDDLES FOR AMBER!!!

I am soooooo glad you are now a proud mommy. And Brent cutting the cord??? All your dreams were answered. Can't wait to hear from you.

Lhezza, love your post!

deehome

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
:angel2:
:teddy: :angel4:
Debby, its been said by everyone and I will add it again. BIG congratulations to you and hubby and blessings to Amber. I love the name Amber Danielle. Will look forward to pictures of your little rainbow. Way to go mom......

Dee
Mom to Jessie, Nikkie, Luckie, Lady & Sammy

nena10

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DEBBY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DEBBY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER!!!! AND CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU DEBBY!!!

missyc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What great news to start the weekend. Glad Debby and Amber and doing well.

:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
FANTASTIC NEWS! Congratulations Debby and Happy birthday Amber!
:rainbow:
:girly1: :angel4:
:teddy:
:girly2: :bubbly: :lips: :kitty5:
:blubturq: :LOL:
:laughing2 :angel2:
:laughing:
:flash:
:tounge2:

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well done, Debby! Congratulations to both you and Brent. So glad that little Amber is finally here!

:angel4: :angel4:
:teddy: :teddy: :teddy:

esmeralda

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Debby, and Happy Birthday Amber!

from Bea, baby Katie (when she was 4 hours old), and

Esme
:teddy:

billchamb

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Go away for a week and look what happens!!!

Welcome to the world, Amber!!

Congratulations Debby and family!

Bill

nathalie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Wow, I think I missed a lot on my mini-vacation. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amber Danielle...that's a beautiful name. You're very lucky to have been blessed like this.

shannon

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
hi, I am one of Debby's friends. She asked me to post a message to update everyone on how they are doing. Debby is up and moving. Very slowly, but considering everything she has been through she is doing great. The original plan was for Debby and Amber to get home sometime today (sunday). Plans have changed. Debby's blood preasure went way up. The doctor suspected toxemia, so she is on blood pressure pills and extra monitoring. The good news is from all of this her spirits are still good, and Amber is great. She has the sweetest little face and lots of dark brown hair. Brent has spent almost everynight with them, sleeping in a very uncomfortable looking chair. They are hoping to be released Monday at around noon as long as her blood pressure drops. If not then they will be looking at Tuesday.
She wanted me to tell everyone Hi, and she will have pictures to share when she gets home and has a better routine going with her and Amber. She doesn't want anyone to worry, just give alot of prayers that her blood pressure goes down so she can get home. Both the girls have wonderful doctor's, and they are in the best hospital the state has for children and new mom's.