DEBBY!!! Congrats on 10,000 posts!!!!!

dragonlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations Debby! For a while there I thought little Sam was going to reach 10,000 before you did! LOL

We love you and missed you while you were gone. I'm glad you got to see all the stuff we snuck behind your back.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't send an e-card!!! I sooooo wanted to, but I didn't remember to do it in time! I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!

Because, Debby, I'd never been involved in any forums before, and I found TCS. I quietly posted away in the feral forum... and slowly discovered the rest of the site. You made the Lounge such a safe, warm and wonderful place, I almost immediately felt comfortable once I started posting. Not that the other Lounge Mods don't do a great job... it's just - Debby is special. You shared so much of yourself and your life, it was so easy to "fall in love with you" right away. I mean as a friend, of course.

Anyway, we've been so busy recently, and I haven't been around much myself. And I miss you terribly, and I miss posting in the Lounge and being able to read up on everybody.

But I'm late to the 10,000 party, and I just have to say CONGRATULATIONS!

TCS just wasn't the same when you took a break, and I wanted to take the time to say Thank You for making it the place it is.

Debby, you're the best!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Thank you all so much for your posts and for congratulating me!!

You guys are the best!!!!
I hope to be around for many many more posts here at TCS!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by mzjazz2u
Wow you're my hero!

Congrats!!
I'm no hero..just been here since the beginning and had alot more time to post back then...especially when I was on maternity leave!

Hissy is the true Queen of TCS...she has smoked me in the post count...and she also does way more here than I ever did...she has such great advice in all areas of TCS...not just the lounge.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh yes...I was not meaning to leave Anne out! She of course is even above the Queen!
She is the GOD of TCS!!!