debating on dying my hair

youngbdbaby

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my hair is naturally a medium brown but i died it black in november. it hasn't faded one bit but my roots are growing back. i guess i will just have to leave them alone because i don't want to dye it again.

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah my hair is weird too.. When I was really young it was light blonde, then it darkened to dark blonde. Then it started getting reddish highlights when I was in high school, and in the winter it would get darker to more brownish and in the summer it would turn blonde again! Since my hair was really long it ended up with weird bands/stripes because the hair that grew in the winter was always darker than the hair from the summer. Finally I just dyed it all over dark blonde to get rid of the 'stripes'. Now it's dark blonde but I dyed some sections underneath purple.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My hair is very dark brown, almost black. My daughter made me promise I would not let it go gray, and fortunately Natural Instincts 31 is the perfect color for me. I do my roots every 4-6 weeks, depending on how lazy I am feeling. I am letting it grow long again, and it is approaching waist length. I never thought it would get that long again. It is kind of weird that people always want to touch it when they get in the back seat of my cab. I almost never allow it.
I kept it red and bobbed for awhile, but it just didn't suit me. I love the look of red hair on other people, though.
That is a beautiful shade of blonde in your second pic, very natural looking.