Deb25!

frannie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hey Deb. I know alot of people here in Nevada so I can hunt you down and I think everyone will cheer me on. Right gang.

Frannie

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Frannie,

we sure would cheer you on. I would donate flashlights and those helmets with the lights on them so you all could look for her through the tunnels.

love ya deb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Deb....WHY is the face staying in hiding??? *whines* WHY?????
I love your beautiful smile, and I seriously miss seeing it on all your posts.....don't make me pull rank here....
:tounge2:

If you really don't want to use it, that is your option, and we will back off....won't we guys...*errrr...for now...{shuffle, shuffle}, I reckon*

PS guys....I didn't forget the bullhorn, who needs a bullhorn when you have MY big mouth!!!!

billie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
OK Debby, Cassie, AP here I am ready to bring whatever you say and go anywhere you want including Nevada. I reckon I'll have some troubles getting a visa but when I explain the goal of my quest even teh visa officials may join in!
Deb????
WHere's the face?????

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh come on now Deb, Billie is risking the officials for you so show us that face!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay AP. I have assembled a team and we're heading out to Nevada as soon as you give us a time and place to meet. You will not evade us Deb! We wanna see the face!!!

airprincess

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
let's meet at the 7-11 this weekend.

we'll storm her then.

I'll bring the yoo-hoo!