Deb25

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG Hissy! ROFL! Talk about mental image! I'm cracking up over here!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL! I couldn't resist! I just came to the board to catch up having been so busy and got to laughing so dang hard in this thread!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cassandra_starr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL! Good point Sam! So, MA.. how was your day! Ahem.. *cough*.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so glad everyone is amused! I feel a little foolish, but as long as everyone was entertained, then my work is done!

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh Ady-

No one is meaning to make you feel bad! I used to do bed pan duty long ago when I worked in hospitals and my first thought when I saw BM was the same as you! LOL

Honest it was all in fun from everyone. No one on this board that I know of would intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I was just punch drunk last night and got stupid.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by hissy
Oh Ady-

No one is meaning to make you feel bad! I used to do bed pan duty long ago when I worked in hospitals and my first thought when I saw BM was the same as you! LOL

Honest it was all in fun from everyone. No one on this board that I know of would intentionally hurt anyone's feelings. I was just punch drunk last night and got stupid.
I know MA - I am just joking around - I still feel silly! My feelings a very difficult to dent, let alone hurt. Leave it to me to mention something that is just downright silly!

dougbug

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
sending board magic from me to you, hope you get the job