Dearest Cleo Back to her Mother

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Our dearest Cleo left us yesterday to head back to her creator after a brief 3 year life with us! She was from a rescue center and looked straight into our eyes as if she knew and yes we couldn’t but obey her looks and make her family!!! We bought everything we could for her. Loved her to our hearts! But can never repay her for the precious moments she gave us. Her eyes were a window into the purity humility simplicity innocence contentment and profoundness of our universe. Our hearts are broken, our house is empty but overwhelmed with memories. Her touch feel sound and simple presence surrounds us.

Attachments

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. I pray you find comfort in the fact that you made her world complete, you gave her what she wanted most in this world, a home, care, and a family to love her. In return she gave you something that is so precious in this world, a cat's love.....
You created a bond between your hearts, a bond that is spiritual, so eternal. This bond is love and can never be taken from you. Not even by death. " Death cannot take that which never dies".
It is overwhelming right now, but one day the grief you are feeling will turn into gratitude for having her share your life's journey. The sadness of her end is but a brief time in all the happy days she gave you. so go forward now into the future and live it as you would want for her to go on if you were the first to go. That is love and she wants no less.
Send her your love and support, she will do the same for you. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and keep in mind when the time comes, she would like nothing more then to have you pass on her love to another little soul who needs love as bad as she did. This will let her love grow even more and bloom with happiness. RIP precious Cleo. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
My heart goes out to you. I pray you find comfort in the fact that you made her world complete, you gave her what she wanted most in this world, a home, care, and a family to love her. In return she gave you something that is so precious in this world, a cat's love.....
You created a bond between your hearts, a bond that is spiritual, so eternal. This bond is love and can never be taken from you. Not even by death. " Death cannot take that which never dies".
It is overwhelming right now, but one day the grief you are feeling will turn into gratitude for having her share your life's journey. The sadness of her end is but a brief time in all the happy days she gave you. so go forward now into the future and live it as you would want for her to go on if you were the first to go. That is love and she wants no less.
Send her your love and support, she will do the same for you. I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and keep in mind when the time comes, she would like nothing more then to have you pass on her love to another little soul who needs love as bad as she did. This will let her love grow even more and bloom with happiness. RIP precious Cleo. You will never be forgotten, you will forever have secure places in loving hearts. May the good Lord bless and keep you until you meet again!
So kind of you to send these precious wisdom. Very meaningful and reassuring words!! Truly appreciated!! It is simply unbearable at times and glad I saw this site. Will ensure we do more for shelters nearby on behalf of Cleo!!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ah, sweet girl, look at those beautiful eyes. I'm not surprised you couldn't say no. :hugs: It's so wonderful that the time she did have on this earth was filled with love and security. Thank you for giving her that.

Rest in peace, sweet Cleo. :rbheart:

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ah, sweet girl, look at those beautiful eyes. I'm not surprised you couldn't say no. :hugs: It's so wonderful that the time she did have on this earth was filled with love and security. Thank you for giving her that.

Rest in peace, sweet Cleo. :rbheart:
Thanks a lot Betsygee!! So much appreciate the kind words!!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Cleo, dream you deep. Your purr echos in someone's heart forever.

Such a beautiful girl she was, is and always will be. Three years seem so short to us, but...cats live in an eternal "now," so for Cleo, you were her "forever." She lived, breathed and had her being wrapped in your love from your first minute together until the last. This is the deepest Truth that I know, lover never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you, and she sends her Love back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abide. Always, forever, Love abides.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Our dearest Cleo left us yesterday to head back to her creator after a brief 3 year life with us! She was from a rescue center and looked straight into our eyes as if she knew and yes we couldn’t but obey her looks and make her family!!! We bought everything we could for her. Loved her to our hearts! But can never repay her for the precious moments she gave us. Her eyes were a window into the purity humility simplicity innocence contentment and profoundness of our universe. Our hearts are broken, our house is empty but overwhelmed with memories. Her touch feel sound and simple presence surrounds us.
I'm so sorry about Cleo, she was gorgeous. She reminds me of my Wizard who passed years ago. I know your pain and I hope you can get another kitty soon if that is what you want. 🤗

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Rest you gentle, Cleo, dream you deep. Your purr echos in someone's heart forever.

Such a beautiful girl she was, is and always will be. Three years seem so short to us, but...cats live in an eternal "now," so for Cleo, you were her "forever." She lived, breathed and had her being wrapped in your love from your first minute together until the last. This is the deepest Truth that I know, lover never dies. It is translated and purified into Love, and continues on. Now, from her home in That Place Where All Things Are Known, she blesses you, and she sends her Love back to you, to walk with you down through all of your days. Because Love abide. Always, forever, Love abides.
Thank you so much for such powerful words. We just can’t control ourselves unfortunately at the moment as her presence is in every element in our home. She was and acted like our mother even though she was a 3 year old. Every night at 9PM she comes down to the basement and calls us to turn off the TV and go up go sleep. Until we do that she keeps at it. Then I pick her up and together three of us walk upstairs and she starts purring so loud when we do that. She lies on our bed. Same ritual in the morning to wake us up right at 4.30AM!!!! Every single day. Now it is all such a silent vacant hole without our baby. OMG unbearable

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry about Cleo, she was gorgeous. She reminds me of my Wizard who passed years ago. I know your pain and I hope you can get another kitty soon if that is what you want. 🤗
Thanks a lot!! We both are now slowly getting to the idea of adopting one so the gap can be filled. The gap is so wide silent and painful!!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read that your Cleo left you after only three years with you, though I'm sure that they have been the most intense 3 years ever, filled with the highest form of love.
She was so grateful for being taken home that day, and those eyes tell us that she loved you to bits. She will never forget you and she'll never stop being thankful for giving her a warm home and a sea of love.
RIP Cleo.

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry to read that your Cleo left you after only three years with you, though I'm sure that they have been the most intense 3 years ever, filled with the highest form of love.
She was so grateful for being taken home that day, and those eyes tell us that she loved you to bits. She will never forget you and she'll never stop being thankful for giving her a warm home and a sea of love.
RIP Cleo.
Thank you so much Antonio!!!

marshmallow2013

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m very sorry to read about your sweet baby, Cleo. My heart breaks for you. Not enough time with your adorable girl.
She will always love you.
Rest in Peace beautiful, Cleo :redheartpump:

Mptom72

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I’m very sorry to read about your sweet baby, Cleo. My heart breaks for you. Not enough time with your adorable girl.
She will always love you.
Rest in Peace beautiful, Cleo :redheartpump:
Thank you so much!!