Dealing with bad kitty breath

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Because they love us and want to show us how stupid we are for taking horrid baths and showers when all we need to do is let them groom us: and of course then we will smell like them and everyone we go near will know we belong to out kitties and no one else!  :catguy:  :rub:
I love the smell of my cats' heads. And of all the other kitties I've had. What does that say about me?
:lol3:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I love the smell of my cats' heads. And of all the other kitties I've had. What does that say about me?
What it says @Stewball is that you are a 'normal cat-mom' who belongs on this site. I have loved the smell of all my cats' heads too - other than Mouse when he had stinky breath from his mouth infection.  Then I loved him just the same but, much as it pains me to say it -  he did not smell nice!  Stinky breath can also result in stinky fur after they have give themself a bath. If Mouse licked my hand in those days I could smell the same 'off meat' odour on my skin as I could from him.  Close proximity and kitty kisses are definitely more pleasant when breath is fresh and I am happy for GoldEye that at least this element of the original concerns has subsided. 

I reckon there is an element of mutual grooming like a cat would do with another cat friend when they lick their human friends' skin and / or hair, but also that of sharing scent so we are theirs as I previously posted - all be it with humorous intent.