Deal or No Deal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

He'd never allow that. He has a germ phobia that makes him really uncomfortable with people touching him. That's why he always just hits fists with people, or "the pound" as he calls it rather than shake hands.

If she'd have tried to hug him he would've freaked out!
Did you see the one last night with the girl who was Polish? Howie kissed her on the cheek twice when she got the right cases she wanted - I thought it was so cute!!

I can't wait to watch it on Thursday - I hate when they start a new contestant and then we have to wait another 3 days to see the end!!

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by janb

We have that show here in uk, Its hosted by Noel Edmunds. Its great. I can only watch it when Michaela isn't here though cos she loves Drake and Josh.
Who's this Howie guy????
Howie Mandel, comedian. Very bald, very cute.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

Did you see the one last night with the girl who was Polish? Howie kissed her on the cheek twice when she got the right cases she wanted - I thought it was so cute!!
I was commenting to my roomie that he'd have to go take a shower right away - actually kissing a cheek? The GERMS!!!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

I was commenting to my roomie that he'd have to go take a shower right away - actually kissing a cheek? The GERMS!!!
I was shocked that he kissed her in the first place!
I thought he'd say no!

I'd let him kiss me... anyday

sarahbeez

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Woohoo! We were channel surfing last night and saw that it was on- so we watched the last half hour!!!

It was a lady that was about to set a record- she had 2 cases left plus the one she chose originally.... she took the deal at $313,000 I think and luckily there was only $1 in her case!

It was fun to watch! We placed bets on what was in her case and we both lost

I wish there wasn't as much hoopla and they would just get on with the show- but I know how that stuff works.... gotta drag it out as long as physically possible!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SarahBeez

Woohoo! We were channel surfing last night and saw that it was on- so we watched the last half hour!!!

It was a lady that was about to set a record- she had 2 cases left plus the one she chose originally.... she took the deal at $313,000 I think and luckily there was only $1 in her case!

It was fun to watch! We placed bets on what was in her case and we both lost

I wish there wasn't as much hoopla and they would just get on with the show- but I know how that stuff works.... gotta drag it out as long as physically possible!
I watched that last week when it was on, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

I love watching it. I get too involved though.. I will scream along with the audience
John & I do that too