Dead Kitten Stuck

tiggerwillow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I can't help but keep circling back to this thread out of frustration. With the OP not being on since their most recent post I'm hoping for good news rather than bad. Poor girl is forced into an unfortunate situation.
I hope for good news too

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I’m so sorry this is happening. Most cats are able to successfully push out kittens, but once in awhile this happens. I hope by now she has been able to push the baby out or you have helped by gently pulling when she pushes.

Cats get tired and may need to rest before continuing to push. I’m sorry this kitten is not alive. This occurs when a kitten is in the birth canal too long.

Often, once the first kitten is out under difficult circumstances such as this, the rest of the litter will come more easily.

Please update when you can. I know you are doing the best you can.

M Moonchild777

Jj1008

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Same here, I am following this thread. Wishing the girl the best. When I was a fresh graduate I had a dog, it went into an accident and cost 3months of my and my bf’s salary to fix it. It was extremely frustrating and I borrowed money from several friends. But the dog was saved, ex-bf’s mother took her and she lived a long happy spoiled life. I think I’d not have forgiven myself if I’ve not tried my best.

i know everyone has difficulties and we do the best we can for the fur babies. Please update.