Days Of Our Lives - Any Fans Out There?

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have been watching Days of our Lives for many, many years. I never miss it. I was just wondering if any of y'all have been watching it lately. If so, who do you think the Salem Stalker is? (I know the exact date that we find out who the killer is - if you want to know, let me know.)

crazy-cat-lover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been watching DOOL for a LONG time! IMO the salem killer is probably John or Marlena. I read that it is a beloved actor on the show. It could be Hope too. Wasn't the episode where Sami kicked Kate's head the funniest thing?

a_loveless_gem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well I watch it every now and then. I'm not a fan, just one those people that tune in when nothing much else is on and get glued to the storyline for that episode.

The funniest episode that I've ever seen was when Marlena was being exorcised. I know it's a serious subject matter but I couldn't stop laughing.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I have watched Days since I was in kindergarten. I am now 26 LOL. Nice long streach to watch it huh? I am still a little leary as to the serial murder is. I want to say John only because he drives me nuts!! but I don't think it really is him.

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is Tony Dimera, they caught him, he made bail, and got out and killed Roman Brady at his wedding to Kate Roberts. Or, at least I think Roman is dead, you never know on there. Stefano Dimera has more lives than a cat.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i used to watch it, now i just read the updates off a website. i'm curious as to who the killer is, too! both deidra hall & drake Hogestyn have resigned for a few more years, as well as Kristin Alfonso. The site I go to, gives spoilers for the next 2 weeks.

whisker's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just read the Soap Opera Digest.

I'm anxiously waiting to find out. I'd love to know exactly on what date it will be revealed.

On the other hand... I'm really sad that so many beloved characters are gone.
They are all from the days when I did watch it faithfully. Now.... I just don't have the time.

I can't see John doing such horrific things. Or Hope. Unless they have Marlena as being possessed again and they'll write it in as it being her but not 'responsible'. Who knows with Soaps though.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by krazy kat2
It is Tony Dimera, they caught him, he made bail, and got out and killed Roman Brady at his wedding to Kate Roberts. Or, at least I think Roman is dead, you never know on there. Stefano Dimera has more lives than a cat.
It can't be Tony.He dies this month.

Here is a great site to read spoilers.

http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/

We(audience)are supposed to find out who the killer is January 28th.

tigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YA, THAT IS THE site that I read off of. maybe it's victor or somebody like that?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I've eliminated several people (John is one of them). I think it is either Marlena or Phillip. Although, when Maggie was killed Phillip was with Cassie, so I'm not sure about him. But whoever the killer turns out to be, we are suppose to be very shocked. So it might be someone I haven't even thought of yet. We will find out soon.

cindy w.

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've grown up with the Days characters. I have 35 years of DOOL viewing...lol.

Right now, I'm leaning towards the killer being Phillip or Marlena. I'm not sure, though.

I hated to see Maggie go

Any other possibilities for the killer?

Cindy W.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I know that the killer is suppose to be a well-known character. And the last victim is suppose to be really shocking and very upsetting. That has me very worried!

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Frances Reid has a lifetime contract on the show since she is one of two original ones left. So I don't think they would ever mess with Alice Horton. I think I would have to stop watching it if they do.

willowsmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
As is by killing off all the most Cared for people in salem the show is looking at losing a hugh audience of long time watchers. I actually sat and cried today as I watched Sammi crying on Lucas. Man RIP Roman.

georgiagirl8

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Click the link below to sign this petition to save Kristian Alfonso (Hope Brady). It has not been verified that she has been fired. Right now, as far as we know, this is just a rumor. But just in case, sign the petition because we don't want to lose Hope. She is a part of Days of our Lives - always has been and always will be. There is no "Hope" for Days of our Lives without Kristian Alfonso.

http://www.petitiononline.com/Bope/petition.html

krazy kat2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would love it if they killed off Hope and Marlena. I never liked either one of them. I was happy when they brought back Billie. I would like to see her back permanently.
I wish they hadn't killed Carolyn Brady or Roman Brady, though.