day 64

pebbles5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello was just looking for some advice. my pebbles is on day 64 of her pregnancy. i know it’s pretty much the waiting game but she had a gloop of white discharge on day 62 and nothing since, should i be concerned?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That was most likely her mucous plug, birth usually takes place 24-48 hours later. If she has not delivered by Sunday night, contact your vet Monday morning and ask him what to do. Day 65 is usually the magic day, so I would bet any time now! She will start licking more, and you may see ripples down her sides, indicating labor. Go by how she is acting to see if everything is normal. If sh is calm, not crying out, and takes care of the kittens as they are born everything is normal. If she paces, cries loudly, won't quit, and has no kittens, contact your vet.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
It’s just normal pre-labor discharge. You’ll likely see more. Wait it out - cats can go up to 68 days. Sounds like she’s close!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pebbles5

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
she is still just sleeping all the time, so i don’t think it’s anytime too soon. was just concerned as i’d thought the discharge meant it had started but then nothing. she is definitely fed up being pregnant now though bless her

Attachments