Davidson vomiting :(

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All those vibes must have worked- no vomiting at all today, he's back to his normal self!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear that Davidson is feeling better now.

Just a note, Anya has only thrown up once and it looked similar to what you described. I actually know what did it. She had snuck quite a bit of a glass of milk that I had poured for myself and walked away from. Since almost all cats are lactose intolerant could he have been sneaking some of your milk and made himself sick?

Poor Anya just keeps trying to sneak it even though it never sits well with her.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by emily_325

Glad to hear that Davidson is feeling better now.

Just a note, Anya has only thrown up once and it looked similar to what you described. I actually know what did it. She had snuck quite a bit of a glass of milk that I had poured for myself and walked away from. Since almost all cats are lactose intolerant could he have been sneaking some of your milk and made himself sick?

Poor Anya just keeps trying to sneak it even though it never sits well with her.
That could be it! I had poured myself a glass the other day and I turned around and he had taken a lick or 2, but he's done it before and hadn't gotten sick... maybe he had one too many licks behind my back!

Thanks for the idea Emily!

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by babyharley

That could be it! I had poured myself a glass the other day and I turned around and he had taken a lick or 2, but he's done it before and hadn't gotten sick... maybe he had one too many licks behind my back!

Thanks for the idea Emily!
No problem.
I just know that one lick or two doesn't bother Anya, but if she drinks more than that... I'm glad Davidson feels better.