Dante wants a Valentine Kitty (he is 16 weeks old)

anfernee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello my name is Dante,

i am an athletic kitten at 16 weeks of age, with a very special gift of knowing just when the right time for cuddles are. I am very photogenic, graceful and seem to have quite a liking for water. So much so, i decided to get into the shower one time when it was on, and stayed in even after getting drenched!!
My little brother Xhoul loves wrestling me, but boy oh boy do i show him who is boss! I love being up high and watching all below, but most of all there is nothing i love more than snuggling up to my mummys ear and falling asleep.
I have also learnt to ignore what is put in my dinner bowl and to hang around Daddy when he cooks because he cannot resist giving me some of the good stuff - real chicken and beef!!!!

Who will be my Valentine?

emma petersen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dante I am sure some lucky kitten is going to snatch you up! Such a handsome young man! I love that first picture!

leosmum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
[/quote]

awwww.. he says " Don't you just love me?"

AWwwwwwwwww so CUTE !!!

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Dante, my name is Sui and I am the same age as you!!! I am also looking for a Valentine. I'm not afraid to be aggressive--Will you be my Valentine? I think you're a very cute boy and I love kitties with Australian accents...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

anfernee

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
*walks up to Sui and gives her an eskimo kiss*

Wow, such a sassy kitty like you - of course i will be your Valentine

Now that i have my girl, i need to find one for my little bro Xhoul

kellyyfaber

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
*Sui returns kiss* Hmmmm, what kind of girl is Xhoul looking for? Does he mind if she's a bit older?

sashacat421

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Dante is a wonderful tabby. Oooooo! I have such a soft spot for Tabbies and Torties (Freddie and SiSi, RIP
). He looks like he has the best personality and Sui is a perfect match!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You are such a little doll Dante! If I had just gotten here sooner and maybe was a bit younger I would have absolutely LOVED to have snatched you up!

- Waffle