Danged cats! Can't I have ONE morning off?!

sneakymom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hear you on that

Dh and I have the house to ourselves.  My oldest is away at college, and my youngest spent the night at a friends' house and then went to a rehersal for a concert she has later on today.  It's OUR house so we left the bedroom door open.  Not only did we have 2 cats spend the night in our room, they decided they needed to play (and inform us that they are just STARVING) in our room.

They have the entire house to run around and play in.  Yet if we're in the room, they just have to play in our room.

As MoochN Noodles said- it's like having a house full of toddlers.  And I thought we were well past that stage in our lives

Cheryl

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Weekends they start at the bedroom door at about 6:30am. The whole four of them taking turns yowling. And then thundering up and down the hall doing this weird yodeling moewing sound. If I person didn't know better you'd think there was something wrong with them!
How funny.  I guess nobody with cats gets to sleep in, do they?!  

pawpurrints

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Sorry, late post, but I'm lucky that I have kids who love caring for the kittens :)  They get them out of our room, take them down, and feed them.  By the time we get up, kitties are fast asleep with full tummies!