Dancing With The Stars

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

alice_curiouser

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately, I think Ian, too. (Though I wish it would be Joey!)

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just love little Apolo! I'm not a big fan of Joey, but he was excellent tonight. I'm rooting for Apolo and Julianne to win, I think they are fabulous!

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I hope Apolo and Julianne win too. They really are very cute together. He is amazing for being an amateur. I think Ian will go home next. I like Joey and Laila equally, so I don't know about that one. I don't get to vote because I have to watch it after it is recorded... but I don't know who I would vote for anyway!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, Apolo and Julianne rocked last night!! they all may have gotten 10s, but you cannot tell me that Laila and Joey are on Apolo's level, he is like a pro!! I voted for the first time for them last night, I hope they win!!!! and I don't know who is going home, I want Ian too, but I think some fans are voting for Cheryl to go on... at least Joey toned down his cockiness

lnbandcats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I fell asleep last night! Grrr.....I think Ian will go tonight, though. I really like Laila - I guess because she really is a class act and also, it has been a while since a woman has won! But, I also like Apollo - and I like the fact that his partner is so young!

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really hope Apolo and Juliane win. IMO, he's so much better than the others it's unreal. And for Len to give him a 9 because the dance was too raunchy? What's up with that. I like Laila and Ian, but they're not in the same class at all. Joey is a bit over the top for me. He is a good dancer, but I thought his jive was sloppy, and too much jumping around and off stuff. Didn't think it deserved all 10s. It seems to me that the judges are pushing for a Joey / Laila final.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

I didn't get the all 10s for Ian's jive. His feet seemed floppy to me.
I agree. I thought his feet were floppy and he kept dropping his frame. It was like he forgot the basic technique because he was concentrating so hard on the character.

Personally, I'm rooting for Laila. I think it's time a woman won it, but I think Joey is a very good dancer, too, and Apollo is wonderful. (It really helps Apollo that Juliane is such a good choreographer!)

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's down to Laila, Apolo, and Joey. All are very good and for different reasons! They all deserve to be in the finals IMO.

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's down to Laila, Apolo, and Joey. All are very good and for different reasons! They all deserve to be in the finals IMO.
definitely... but i hope Apolo wins
he is by FAR the best dancer IMO I absolutely cannot wait for the freestyle dances, with Julianne's choreography skills, Apolo's should be amazing!! Joey's will probably be excellent too, but for some reason I don't think Laila's will be all that great?