Dancing to Play

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Those are just hilarious! They need to get put into the pictures that make you smile thread. I wish you had it in video, you could win the funniest video show 100,000 with that. They are just too cute in stop action.

How you managed to get her on her head like that, with her little paws tucked under her chin. What a clown.

This thread need to be renamed....."Having a bad day? Just look here for a smile".

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bonnie1965

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you all
She is really something! I hope to get my place organized tomorrow so I can shoot some videos. Can't have a messy background. Of course, if they know I'm recording them, they will probably just sleep

kittymonsters

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
These ones really make "Twister" fit her. She is quite the character. Dear big Seb just looking at her like "what the heck are you doing... there is no way I was ever that undignified!'

Videos would be hilarious~ your right though, they will probably sit there looking at you " Yeah??? you expect us to do something funny? Not on your life!" then as soon as you put the camera down they will go nuts.

Thanks for sharing these pictures. It has been a long times since I had a silly kitten in the house. Makes me smile.

4badcats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Isn't she just such a show-off?!?!
The headstand one is priceless - I don't think he knows quite what to make of it all!!!!

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am sitting here laughing hysterically with my cats looking at me like I've gone mad!!! those pics are too much
go Daphne go! I can't wait to see the movie!!