Daisy has arrived!

vermontcat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for posting more cute pictures of Sammy and Daisy together.

I'm so happy to hear that they get along so well, they both look like they love having a cuddle buddy.
I love the expression on Daisy's face when she looks at the camera and Sammy seems to be so proud of his new little sister.
Please give them both a hug and kiss from me.

nanner

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness!!!
How adorable! I love that they're cuddling together. Sammy is a wonderful big brother! I can't get enough of that picture of him washing her face. She almost looks like she's got her face scrunched up, like a little kid who doesn't want to have the "face wash".
So cute.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
AWWWWW how cute.

Hi there
we're so happy to get the chance to welcome you and your gorgeous kitties to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions.

It certainly looks like Sammy has been waiting to get a little sister - that photo of him washing her face is adorable

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KyleW

Well she's been home a week and she has settled right in. She's out and about, fears nothing, including Sammy
She seems to have 2 speeds, Mach 1 and dead stop! Here are a few more pics.
Hey - sounds like normal kitten settings to me!