Daily Thread: Wed. 11 Oct

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Well Pete is right, Tigger is a little s*d to box

She was a very un-happy kitty, but bless her, she never scratched or tried to bite me
Tigs is all vaccinated now so if she wants to go out she can. Pete and i have different opinions on this, he wants to keep her indoors whereas i feel if she wants to go out she can
The vet seemed to think she could manage ok outdoors. It would only ever be when we are home, none of the cats are ever left out when we go to work. But she seems quite content to stayin at the moment, but who can blame her with the weather we have

The 360 is great Sarah, you just plug in the headphones to your controller and you can talk to people all over the world while playing games like Halo2 and Quake4 on-line. You can play on your own or join up with others and play as a team. I haven't tried that one yet, i really am terrible at it

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Greeting everyone!!
I am getting up with light rain also but the temps are going to drop throughout the day and a rain/snow to snow is forecast thru friday morning. As a hard freeze is expected tonite I have to suit up and go to the veg garden and pull all the basil as I am trying to squeeze out a supply for this week.
The cats have been out and back in now 3 are snuggling in for their morning nap on the bed!!
Going to try a new recipe for supper-Cheese and sausage soup (with beer)!!
Have a couple invoice to mail, some ironing-not much with this weather!!
Perhaps I'll light a fire in the woodstove before Neil comes home!!
Oh---I got a email from my supervisor at my old job he and and old friend reformed a band and are quite happy with it-you can go to their website and listen to a couple songs-www.idrankwithfrank.com-Dave sounds quite happy with this opportunity and the music sounds pretty good!! Let me know what you think!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good evening!
Sorry for posting on this thread so late
Today was a nice day outside, it was nice and crispy and the sun was shining, no rain for me.. i better not jinx it.
I didnt sleep last night (been having emotional breakdowns) and had to go into work at 6:30.. i finished earlier because i explained my situation to my boss and thank gosh he is so nice! I feel sorry for the other guys, they have to work untill 7 or 8 pm today!
Tomorrow i have a short day too, but it starts from 7 and i will be done at around 12, it is only a mini job but my boss said that because i did a wonderful job today if i keep it going like this he will pay me more! I told him i really appreciate it because i really need the money!
So yea i just had a nap and now im hungry, ive only eaten a banana since yesterday afternoon.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
good morning everyone!
I am going to my best friend's house to hang out with her.
I haven't seen her for a long time since we both have been so busy..so I decided to take a day off from going to the shelter (they know that I am not coming, because I am going to visit my best friend) and go hang out with her.
I hope everyone has a great Wednesday!