Daily Thread- Tuesday Sept. 13

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I started taking Penicillin yesterday for a root canal I have to have done in 2 weeks and it has been making me feel kind of
. I also had to go to the dentist for a filling this morning and she had to give me 2 extra shots of Novacaine because I could still her drilling! I expect my mouth to be numb until some time next week!
Sounds like the dentists are making lots of money off of TCS members right now.

I went to Lowes to buy new towel bars, toilet paper holders, etc for the bathroom we are repainting and then to Wal-Mart. It is 90 in the shade here and HUMID! I swear the heat brings out the worst in people. I never enjoy going to WalMart and today was REALLY bad.

I want the gorgeous 70 degree fall weather back. We had it for a week and it was snatched away. What a cruel joke!

I have to figure out what is for dinner soon.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's nearly 8am Wednesday morning here, and I'm relaxing on the computer in my PJ's, listening to Avril Lavigne and uploading some photos onto photobucket.

I got up just after 6am and finished my homework and had something to eat. I'm going to have a shower soon and get ready for college.

I hope that everybody has a nice day!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am on the same time zone as Sam - its Wednesday here, 8:36am, I got up a bit early this morning, dealt with my little rascal - I have taken to calling him Possum because he has this little habit of playing dead when he doesnt want to do something.
But our bonding is going soooo great, we snuggle in my bed together in the evenings and watch tv, I think he just wants the cuddles.

Strange thing - I woke up with a sore throat, I could feel it coming yesterday and now its a full on sore throat today and Jake paged me today and told me he had a sore throat - are we psychically linked somehow?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
awww!! glad you and Gabe are bonding well

how are Jake and the kitts? apart from having a sore throat!

BTW Kellye, who are you voting for? my mum is fed up with my ongoing support for National!

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sam - Jake and the bratty cats are doing great - still as bratty as ever!

Oh don't tell me about the election - I did not enrol fast enough - the deadline was the day I arrived home. Oh well. I just can't wait til its over so that I don't have to look at anyone's ugly faces!