Daily Thread Tuesday July 24th!

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey everyone!!!

Nice day off here. Windows opened again and according to my thermostat it's 75 inside and 80 something outside according to the one outside. (of course someone put it right in the line of the sun so of course it's going to register hotter.. duh???)
Twig and I are sharing a vanilla ice cream cone. He isn't lacotse intolerant and loves anything like milk or ice cream so once in awhile, I will share with him since I know it's not good for him. Now Neffie wants some. Geez, I'm such a sucker.
I should just get a small thing of vanilla ice cream just for them.
Ok we are done now and since my laundry is calling me and I'm having issues typing, I better get to it.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
The day is just about over here, and it wasn't a great one. Our town festival ended last night, with fireworks starting at 11 p.m., so I didn't get much sleep, as I had to stay up and "protect" Jamie. He didn't settle down till well after midnight. I woke up to very cool, wet, windy weather.

Got to school and found that we had no phone or Internet service.
We're switching phone companies at the end of the month, and our current company decided to turn off all service this week! I called the company on my cell phone, and was told that we had to fax them another copy of the contract, letter terminating the service, etc.. Right - with no phone lines or Internet? I suppose they must have their own copies, as they terminated the service? Or am I being the illogical one here?

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
hi everyone
lets see...this morning colin woke me up by sitting Kojak right in the middle of my stomach then proceded to laugh
After i yelled at him to go away and went back to bed for another 1/2 hour (my day off) i woke up and cleaned the house a little and fed the furbabies. After that i met my best friend at Mcalisters for lunch.
After that we looked around a little shop and i found a cute pair of sunglasses for $8! (i haven't had a pair in years, so i figured that was a good deal and i could take them on our trip)

Then we went and got our nails done (my birthday present to myself
) Now i'm making a list of stuff to pack for our trip and later i plan to finish cleaning up the guest bedroom and fixing it up so my nieces and nephews can have a place to stay when they visit