Daily Thread Tuesday August 17th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning fellow fur lovers

Another sunny day here today, we got a bunch of rain on the weekend and we are good for a while I think. It poured alllllllll day Sunday.

Off to work in a few then I think I will hit the gym tonight for some weight training. I went for a run last night. I need to get back into it!

Not much going on with me, but I hope you all have a good day!

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ahh Morning everyone!!

I got to sleep in today a whole half an hour! It was amazing! Im in heaven, no morning grumpy psycho I hate the day feelings today! Its refreshing! Today is my day to hunt up last nights housewives episode and then off to Netflix to watch The Hills and Laguna Beach while BF is at work...Im in love with my USB Modem from Verizon my computer seriously is like brand new its amazing how fast the net is without my icky BB!!

Yall have a nice day!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's lovely and sunny here today as well

My grocery shopping comes today, and thank goodness because Rosie and Jack have 4 treats each left because i'd never hear the last of it from Roasie

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

My grocery shopping comes today, and thank goodness because Rosie and Jack have 4 treats each left because i'd never hear the last of it from Roasie
God forbid the babies go without their treats!

Not much going on here today really.
Work until 6, have to refill a perscription after work and then I'm looking forward to a nice, relaxing evening curled up with my book.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning All,

A cool late summer morning. Summer was going well until: yes; they are back.
The manure tankers are running up and down the road from the mega dairy 5 miles away.
Grrrrr. I might have to wait at the end of the driveway until I see one turning down the road and slowly pull out. Those trucks drive way to fast-one tipped over last year about a mile down the road.

Washed the woodwork and walls in the 2 bedrooms I shampooed the carpeting and put the furniture back. I wonder how long the carpets will look nice.

Off to work in a bit then a garden tour tonite.

Have a good one..................

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

I took a vacation day yesterday to spend time with Mollipop. Since DH is out of town right now and I'm not too great with keeping that collar on Molli, I figured I'd keep an eye on her. Good I did because she "escaped" twice yesterday.

The good news is that she (finally!) got those darn stitches removed last night and she's free of that collar. Yay, Miss P! When we got home, she made up for lost time, too; I think it was around 1:30 this morning when she was trying to get under the treadmill and in all those little spaces she's found in the bedroom (that she couldn't fit into because of that collar) and muttering to herself the whole time....I sat up in bed and said, "Baby girl? You're working on your last life!" But really, how could I be upset? She's just being a kitten again. Around 4:00 or so, she finally came to bed and took a nap....right on top of me. (I didn't get much sleep last night
)

Enjoy your Tuesday....

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

OMG Molly is the same way. LoL She nags and nags if we run out or ration them.
Originally Posted by Winchester

Morning!

I took a vacation day yesterday to spend time with Mollipop. Since DH is out of town right now and I'm not too great with keeping that collar on Molli, I figured I'd keep an eye on her. Good I did because she "escaped" twice yesterday.

The good news is that she (finally!) got those darn stitches removed last night and she's free of that collar. Yay, Miss P! When we got home, she made up for lost time, too; I think it was around 1:30 this morning when she was trying to get under the treadmill and in all those little spaces she's found in the bedroom (that she couldn't fit into because of that collar) and muttering to herself the whole time....I sat up in bed and said, "Baby girl? You're working on your last life!" But really, how could I be upset? She's just being a kitten again. Around 4:00 or so, she finally came to bed and took a nap....right on top of me. (I didn't get much sleep last night
)

Enjoy your Tuesday....
Aw so glad she got her stitches out and is having fun again.

Nothing exciting going on. DS slept in but I was up early. I am waiting for nap time to start so I can begin the 2 hour process to dying my hair.

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I did my grocery shopping today too and it was hotter than hell outside. I bought 4 bags of Temtations treats which I tried recently and Autumn just loves them. They're soft inside and crunchy outside and the ones I bought are tartar control. I bought 4 different flavors, she's taking her long nap right now but later I will surprise her with a new flavor, tuna...so yummy

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LaRussa

I did my grocery shopping today too and it was hotter than hell outside. I bought 4 bags of Temtations treats which I tried recently and Autumn just loves them. They're soft inside and crunchy outside and the ones I bought are tartar control. I bought 4 different flavors, she's taking her long nap right now but later I will surprise her with a new flavor, tuna...so yummy
I had to banned them from our house. They are kitty drugs.