Daily Thread Tuesday 21 August

mybabyphx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

Well its 0245 here now which makes it the 22nd, I wonder if I should give you guys another daily thread?

Jokes, I figure if I do the daily thread around 2000hrs here its about 0800hrs in the UK and some of the U.S, I think

ETA: Goodnight everyone.
When you wake up in the morning you could probably do it, because when you wake up over there it's like 5pm here or so i think.... but whatever.

missourigrl

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The weather here is much cooler than it has been the past 2 weeks. I think it's about 90F out there right now as opposed to the 100F+ temps we've had. It's a little overcast at the moment. We could use some more rain. We got some last night but that's the first we've gotten in several weeks. The grass is finally starting to green up again.

I went to class this morning until noon. Did a little home work when I got home. Nothing much else planned for the afternoon. I think we'll have hot wings for dinner.

I let Jack out to play with Asher for a little while. It went well for a while then Asher started to get a little rough so I put Jack up for a bit.

lakeriedog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
The weather is sunny and warm here in the SF Bay Area...I slept until 1130 this morning which is very late for me, but I worked until 3:30 am last night and didn't get to bed until five in the morning. I have to go back in to work at 2 pm
Wish I could go to the beach instead!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning Colin and I woke up and went to the gym to work out for a few hours then came home. After that we played with the dogs for a while and were running around the house like nuts with them
When we finished playing with them, we brushed all the furbabies. I fixed some lunch for both of us. Colin left for work a little while ago, so now i'm watching Montel with Whiskey
I think later tonight my friend and I are going to go get some dinner!