Daily Thread Tuesday 11/5/2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Morning all!

So I was able to get right in and get my tooth fixed yesterday. My dentist drilled a pin into my tooth to help the filling stay in place!
NOT fun! she said it's a matter of time before it abscesses and I'll need a root canal, but she said as long as I'm not in pain or anything, there's no point.

It''s be a crazy day work wise. In about an hour I have back to back conference calls and I'm not looking forward to them. We have new people on the customer account and they are brutal, demanding and very, very rude.

momto3boys

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad you got your tooth fixed

It's sunny here right now, going to get the clothes out on the line

My boys have a half day of school today and I am babysitting 2 little boys so after lunch I think we'll all head to the park.

Hope you guys all enjoy your hump day

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning all!
The weather forcast is for rain every day until Sunday nite. But it didn't rain yesterday-hmmm.

My parents flew back from my sister yesterday afternoon and will be driving back home this morning.

If it rains today I have a couple of errands I can run if no rain I will do gardening stuff.

Nothing else too exciting!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Another sunny day is here! Tonight, we plan on finishing up the flower planting for now.

Must pick my car up at the garage. Clarence, my PT Cruiser, is having some emission control issues that need to be repaired. DH has been bringing me into work in the morning, but that means that I'm here very, very early....not fun at all. I'll be glad to get my car back.

We have been kicking around the idea of getting a new car. I don't think we'll trade in the Cruiser, though, as I still love that thing. And DH said that he'd probably take him back and forth to work as the gas mileage is better than his truck. While we've started looking at other vehicles, we'll probably wait until winter to order anything and then it would get here in early spring. That will give me time to decide what I want. I keep a car forever, so it has to something I will enjoy driving for a long time.

Have a great Hump Day!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning... Should be another exciting day of homework and job searching for me. Tonight's my last class before my 2 finals next week on Monday and Tuesday. This semester flew by!

I may decide to go do my weekly site inspection today, I should, but I don't know if i will. With gas prices being stupid, it's almost not worth it for me to be doing it anymore. But I will, until I get an actual job.

Maybe I'll do some garden work too. Weeding or pruning or something.

So... that's about it I guess. Have a good day!