trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks!

Rainy and more rainy today.

I am off to work in a few, well I have to shower first

Got my haircut last night, and I found a new stylist for $25
DH wil love that price. Normally I pay $55 or so.

Tonight staying late at work to catch up.

You all have a good day

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Rainy day here too! I'm working from home today, just because I want to.
My Pria is on my lap keeping me company, per usual.

After work we'll be heading to the shelter where Ray Charles will be adopted!
Then it'll be a workout and maybe I'll actually go through all of my clothes tonight and make some room.

Have a great day all.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Normally I pay $55 or so.
That's not a bad price still because i would say i pay around that, in stirling of course. The bigger salons your talking double that.

A couldy, damp day here today, and it's been so busy at work. I'm ready for 2.p.m now though

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its raining its pouring the old man is snoring......

Yeah its raining pretty darn good outside, didnt make for a fun ride to or from BFs work but it was still better than driving the cavalier. I got some projects Ill be working on today while stalking TCS cuz its fun and Im officially obsessed with SS threads! In my dream last night I bought some really nice handmade candles in mason jars while watching a Gettysburg reenactment. Interesting I know but it put me in a super good mood for the day!

Ya'll have a good one!

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Afternoon all

Its rubbish here again today
not got nothing planned

Ive tidied my room im that bored
Its just gone 1pm and ive had about 5 cups of coffee since 10am

Enjoy your day everyone

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good morning!

Killing some time at work this morning, since I'm sure I'll still manage to be finished by 2pm. Tried to take the Monster (our 99 F350 dually) to work this morning because we wanted to buy a treadmill today. It gave me issues on Sunday starting. This morning it did the same thing, for some reason pushing the clutch all the way down didn't get it started, it caught while letting the clutch back out -weird- . Got it started, went to put it in gear, and some plastic pin broke in half and the pedal fell to the floor. No driving that today! Had to get it towed to the shop so Rob can fix it. Boo, cuz I want my treadmilllllll. Bad truck, bad! I told Rob it was telling me not to go to work today
The guy I work with had car issues this morning too, must be that kind of morning.

Not sure what I want to make for dinner tonight, probably shrimp piccatta since I didn't defrost any ground beef for tacos or to add to pasta! Could also make shrimp alfredo
I forgot to make my menu for the week to hang on the fridge

Possibly doing more SS shopping today too
Have a great day!

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning.. Cloudy for now but it will be a hot one today. Not as hot as yesterday though- Long Beach tied the all-time record yesterday with 111 degrees!!!

No, today it is only supposed to go up to 91. Only. Hehe, yesterday I got an email from a friend who said "I miss summer!" Because pretty much all summer it was very cool (too cool for my liking) and didn't go above 80.

I have lots to do today because I did next to nothing yesterday. Errands to run, grocery shopping to do, homework as usual.. I'm going to try a new recipe for dinner tonight- tofu tacos. With store-bought taco seaning mix though. I actually never tried tofu in tacos before, just usually beans, in the rare event i make them at home. So I will get all the fixins and it should be a nice, fresh, cool, oven-free dinner, with a salad I think to go with it.

Well, it's almost 9AM, stores will be opening soon so I will go get my running around done while it's still cool out. Have a good day everyone!