Daily Thread Tues May 11th

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning folks~

A sunny and warm day today...I am off to work, gotta drop the car in for service on the way.

Off to cardio fusion tonight..

Running late, you all have a good day!!

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Morning!

Took Mollipop to the vet last night for her rabies shot. She is happy and healthy and eating like a little piglet!
She even makes her vet smile. He told me again last night that he was very happy when Mollipop picked me as her new mom that night; he knew she'd get a good home. That made me feel good to know that he realizes that we try to do the best we can for our furkids.

Still very cold here and tonight is more of the same. At this rate, we're not going to get many of our flowers and vegetable plants in the ground. It was still only 39 when I came into work this morning.

My GF is having some Adobe problems on her computer, so I'm going to her today after work to see what's going on. That's it as far as my day.

Have a good Tuesday.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Morning, happy Tuesday...

Well we found out yesterday that closing on our house should be on or about June 1!!! Eeek! Excitement!!!
The liquor store had no spare boxes I could take yesterday, but they said to come back Wednesday, that must be their shipment day. BF has brought home a few boxes from work that I can start with today. So yeah, I have to get started packing!! We have a small place, basically a 2 room apartment, but there's still lots of stuff in drawers and bookcases and closets...

So today I will start that, and I'm dropping off the escrow packet back at the escrow company place, and checking on rental truck/van prices... there were some other things I was going to do but i can't think of them now. Nothing exciting, I'm sure.

Kind of a cool day today, I think it's only supposed to be in the 60s. That's ok.

Well that's all, have a good day everyone!